Majic 100 Morning Host
Do you have a daily beauty routine?
I have a bedtime routine. I have a microneedle roller with tiny needles that I roll over my face. (Think aerating your lawn, same concept. It aerates your face so that products you apply penetrate the outer layers of the skin more effectively and the needling also stimulates collagen production) I then apply a basic Vitamin A retinol cream all over and Dr. Brandt’s under eye gel.
What are five beauty products you can’t live without?
1. Coconut Oil – I use it in my hair and on my face twice a week. Lianne Laing got me onto that!
2. Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm – its a blush, bronzer, eye shadow, lip stick all in one!
3. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara – the long look of fake lashes everyday!
4. M.A.C. powder foundation for HD – I use it for TV, but also to dust on daily to tone down shiny areas.
5. Emu Oil bar soap – I use it all over my body. It helps reduce skin rashes, improve dry skin, reduce wrinkles, skin blemishes etc.
How would you describe your style?
As a busy working mom, my style is pretty laid back and casual for the most part, but I do love to dress up once in a while! I’m just as comfortable in my ripped jeans, plaid shirt or Lululemons, as I am in a pair of stilettos and a cute dress. I need to have it all!
Where is your favorite place to shop?
I love BCBG Max Azria. They have the most beautiful dresses. I also tend to frequent Jacob, Le Chateau, Banana Republic, Lululemon and I do a lot of on-line shopping at beyondtherack.com.
Do you have a style tip you would like to share?
Buy what you like. Don’t obsess with the trends. At the end of the day classic always wins. If you feel awkward, you’ll look awkward. If you’re in your comfort zone, the real you will shine through and that’s what matters most.