So these past few months have been a world wind.
Covid-19 changed the world – businesses, schools and workplaces were shutdown for months. It essentially put life on hold for millions of people.
Making it work.
Health and fitness have always been very important to me. I try to push myself with each workout – it is amazing what the human body can do if you put your mind to it.
So I made it a point to continue working out at home during the shutdown period.
If something is important to you – you should make the time for it. Especially if it is going to make you feel better physically and mentally.
For the past five months, I have been turning to Google and Instagram to find workouts and fitness programs. One of my favorite resources has been Tony Greco’s Instagram page.
Tony Greco is one of Canada’s leading Fitness Specialist. He has built a successful career on passion, dedication and hard work. His fitness training system gets results – I am one of many who have reaped the benefits of his programs.
Know who you are and what you want.
His workouts are challenging but when you are done, it is the most amazing feeling in the world. I have always struggled with form – but his posts are well done – it is like having a personal trainer right beside you.
The TG Metcon is one of my favorites.
Metcon is a term used to describe a workout involving repeated and/or sustained high-intensity exercises, usually involving weight lifting movements, with short rest periods in order to burn fat or create a “conditioning” effect.www.bonvecstrength.com
- Skaters Lunges (10 repetitions)
- Double Eccentric Push up > Burpee (10 repetitions)
- Biceps Curls (2) repetitions > Arnold Presses (2) repetitions (10 repetitions)
- Skaters Hops with Dumbbells (10 repetitions)
- Dumbbell Swings (10 repetitions)
- Dumbbell Front Rack Squats > Back Lunges (10 repetitions)
- Mountain Climbers (2) repetitions > Geko Pose hold for (5) seconds each leg (10 repetitions)
- Jumping Jacks > Punch (40 repetitions)
- Lateral Bop and Weave > Hook Punch (20 repetitions)
- Plank > Push up > Toe Tap (10 repetitions)