Don’t you just hate when your shellac starts to chip?
Well if you don’t have time to go to the nail salon – here is how you take it off at home.
- 100% Acetone
- Coarse Nail File (80-100 grit)
- Cotton Balls
- Aluminium Foil
- Nail Scissors/Clippers
1. Cut the aluminium foil in squares.
2. Gently score the surface of the nail with nail file. You want the acetone to be able to penetrate the shellac.
3. Soak cotton ball with acetone.
4. Place cotton ball on nail and secure with aluminium foil.
5. After a few minutes, gently scrape off shellac and file nail/clip as needed.